Image credit: The Herald
Acts of bravery by Takudzwa Machuwe and Kapfumvute Mwamba, who are Form three students at
Kutama College in Zvimba, rescued 185 learners after their hostel caught fire around 2am yesterday.
According by the report by The Herald, the hostel that went up in flame housed form two learners.
The two rescuers managed to save the students unhurt.
However, they could not manage to save the victims’ belongings.
Some learners had to be restrained as they wanted to return into the burning building in attempt to save their phones and laptops.
The cause of the fire was yet to be ascertained.
Residents of Mvurwi were left in shock by a disturbing incident involving a man caught… Read More
The Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) has reported a sad incident which occurred at a house… Read More
The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe -RBZ- has released the latest prices for the gold coins… Read More
In the world of sports performance enhancement, athletes are constantly seeking new methods to gain… Read More
Zimbabwean beauty queen, Nokutenda Marumba is in the top five at the Miss World Head… Read More