President Emmerson Mnangagwa has reviewed the country’s lockdown measures to level 2 from level 4.
Below are the highlights.
1. Curfew from 2200 to 05:30hrs
2. Businesses to operate from 0800 to 1900hrs
3. Restaurants & bars within hotels & lodges to operate between 1000 to 2200hrs
4. Bottlestores to open between 1000 and 1600hrs
5. Beer outlets & nightclubs to remain closed.
6. Public gatherings to not exceed 100.
7. Decongestion of offices shall be at 50%
8. Intercity now permitted in strict adherence to Covid-19 health measures
9. Low-risk sports to resume from 0800 to 1600hrs
10. High and medium-risk sporting activities to seek approval
11. Persons entering the country should present a Covid-19 test valid less than 48 hrs.
12. Lockdown relaxation to be reviewed in 2 weeks