2 Harare girls electrocuted at home

File Picture

2 Harare young girls lost their lives few days ago after they were electrocuted on separate occasions.

In Borrowdale, on the 23rd of December, a 16 year old girl was walking home bare footed and was electrocuted at home after she stepped on the gate rail which is fitted with an electric motor.

A 12 year old died at Warren Park after she accidentally fell down in the kitchen and in the process touched a screed door which was in contact with electricity and was electrocuted.

 

 

 

Facebook Comments